Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Work in His Story - Part One


Today is 9 Oct 2008, just 3 more days till I reached my second month in my new workplace. If you ask me these questions -

1.) Is it tough to be there working?
2.) Am I doing lots of Overtime?
3.) Am I feeling very tired?
4.) Do I think it is worth it?
5.) Am i still feeling joyful to go work everyday?
6.) Do i feel that i am moving in the plans God has for me?

Hmm.. After serious considerations, the answer is YES!
Why???
Don't you regret leaving the comfortable workplace that you once were in?
The answer is NO!

----------------------------- @ --------------------------


I thank God that despite the difficulties, stretching and tireness - I must admit that I am still feeling joyful to go to work daily. Even having to work on public hoildays, I still am joyful to work. Of course I am happy about the "welfare" that I have over there but utimately I believe and trust that God has placed me there for a purpose. the journey to work daily is my precious moments with the Lord. I really enjoy reading his words and praying. It keeps me focused on him.

So even though things are not so rosy at times, I believe he is there with me. i remembered getting a "Pass It on" card from Xinyi a few sundays ago. It says "There is nothing too tough you and God cannot handle" That was the assurance I received from God while still working at NEA - It was also during the toughest moments there. So after seeing those words, it was a reassurance that God spoke to me in my heart =)

Now at work, each time I clear up some of the backlogs. A hugh satisfaction that I have and I know that I am able to do it because My Abba Father is in partnership with me.

So Dear Abba Father, help me to continue trusting and relying on you day after day after day ... FOREVERMORE ...

No comments: