Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Work in His Story - Part Two


12 November 2008 - It marks my 3rd month in my new company. Though it has only been a short time, I have experienced God much during my stay there. The first month there was really tough but thankfully God gave me much assurances and brought me through. As I passed the second and third month, it became slightly better..

However being there really thought me lessons on how I need to really depend on God and to learn to prioritise my life. Being busy and having to learn not to be consumed by work. It is there where I really treasured my time with God more as I spend time with him in the morning on my way to work. It is there where I am learning daily the need to continue to set aside time to prune my relationships and friendships. To remember to spend time with my family.

At times, it feels like I am in that initial phrase of my ENV days - just starting out working - The struggles and challenges that I have to go through - where God taught me time and time again to focus and depend on him.

Thank God for granting me favour with my boss, colleagues and giving me a good environment. Also strategically placing me in a place he has prepared for me.

And today on 12 November 2008 at 17 hours 45 minutes and 30 seconds, my boss verbally gave me a confirmation that I passed my probation.

All glory and thanks to my ALMIGHTY FATHER IN HEAVEN =)

No comments: